Don't most of us wish we had more time to read? I know I do. Tell me about your reading habits.
1. Do you sit with a book and read three hours straight? Or do you read a chapter and wait so long that you have to re-read it to remember what it was?
2. Do you read one book at a time?
3. Do you read magazines?
4. Where do you read?
As for me:
1. I never read 3 hours straight. The only thing I might do 3 hours straight is paint or blog/write. Reading makes me sleepy too. After 30 minutes I am usually dozing. And often I look back at a chapter..."Oh yeah, I remember now...."
2. No. I usually have several going. I have my audio book in the car which I LOVE since I'm almost always alone in the car. Favorite 'me time'. I have my book-club-book going. So at least two.
3. I devour magazines! Maybe I like Real Simple best. And you?
4. You can't come in but I read in the bath tub with bubbles. My next favorite place is the library in a comfy chair. I get so distracted if I just grab my book and flop on the sofa.
What works for you?
Reading is good for the soul. It's good for the mind, the brain. It's entertaining, relaxing, and fun.
Live well and read!