I'm excited about the 'little' goals I set last week and thanks for your encouragement. Since today is March 1, the only one I can report on yet is 'have money left over at the end of the month and put it in savings'. Check! Done! It wasn't a fortune but it got done! I have a few more days left on the others and I will need them. Stop by in a few days and see how I do.
It occurred to me that I keep saying "I need to get my eyes checked". I've been saying it since mid December. My near and far vision are fine but computer distance is not good. Makes me squint. Squinting causes wrinkles. Enough said.
So I'm starting a different kind of list of short term goals. These may not be as 'fun', but remember, you count! These you do for yourself.
1. Call today for an appointment with the eye doctor.
2. Schedule teeth cleaning. Didn't realize I am overdue.
3. It's not time for mine yet, but put pap smear on the calendar.
4. Same with mammogram.
5. Get sunscreen for my face and body that I will actually use. Spring is almost here.
6. Schedule a colonoscopy (oh for joy!) if you are over 40 or 50. Ask the doc when.
I told ya it wasn't a fun list, but just 'git her done' as Larry the Cable Guy says. Then go play. By all means go play. Like the time my breast lump came back benign I took myself out and me, myself, and I had the greatest of times!
Thanks for Tweeting too.
"Inspiration to lead healthier and more financially prosperous lives."