Lacie at Creative Attempts got me going on this one.
Lacie gives us a topic. Go to Google and find a picture that tells about you. This gives us even more of a snoopy, birdseye view into who you really are. Wooooooo. Scary internet stalkers go away you idiots. Sooooo....
1. My Favorite Beverage really is Caffeine Free Diet Coke. Shameful, shallow, unhealthy...I know.
2. My Hometown is:
Oprah Is Visiting Macon, Ga! I was right across the street when she took this picture. Saw her again at NuWay Famous Hotdogs.
3. My Favorite TV Show: Just love it.
4. My Occupation: I am a Retired Super Woman. Add boobs and longer hair, blonde, and that would be me in the walker.
5. My First Car Was A '65 Mustang. White, blue interior. Dang it was cool.
6. My Favorite Food Is Spaghetti! Always has been, always will be. A little salad and garlic toast mmmmm
7. Celebrity I Have Been Told I Resemble: Kathryn Hepburn Yes!!!! She was independent and wore pants! Whoa! I had freckles like her but, please, no smoking Kate.
8. Favorite Childhood Toys: I could play these all day long. We made our own paper dolls and their clothes. We gave them great figures and put beautiful, famous heads on them: Debbie Reynolds and Liz Taylor, the blonde and the brunette.. If they had TV EXTRA! and other media back then we would have learned way too much about our pretty ladies. In case you are very young, they were cat fighting over Eddie Fisher and both married him at different times.