Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Why I Blog
1. Bloggers take time to smell the roses! This is it folks. We take time to sit down and think our thoughts. We don't run around like a Chinese fire drill, or if we do we still take a few minutes to cogitate each day.
2. Bloggers are never bored! Wouldn't you agree? There is always something new to learn, something new to try, something new to add to your page, a new blog to visit. Like now I am trying to learn to leave a signature at the end of this post!
Anybody know how to get rid of the box?
3. Bloggers are funny. We may not be funny every day or every post but you can always find a good laugh from a fellow blogger to uplift your spirit. If they need uplifting, this is a good thing. Cheaper than Prozac. :)
4. Bloggers love an audience! Bloggers have an audience! Nuff said.
5. Bloggers are never lonely. I mean, really. I have 48 new, supportive friends I can talk to anytime I want.
Leave a comment. You know I like that... and I reciprocate! Why do you like to blog?